Personal Service You Can Count On!Life
♦ Health ♦ Auto ♦ Home ♦ Farm ♦ Business
Call us at 660-425-3520
Email us at: AIS@grundyec.net
410 N 39th St. Suite D PO box 107
Bethany, MO. 64424
DID YOU KNOW??
- You should never assume you have coverage! Ask questions and be certain you are covered.
- You should always consider your net worth when determining the liability limits of your insurance policies.
- Do you have an ACV (Actual Cash Value) or RC (Replacement Cost) policy? Refers to homeowners.
- Do you need towing and emergency road service on your auto policies? Coverage's are optional!
- You should review your policies at least every three years!
- Your good credit, loss history and driving record can make a big difference in your auto rates.
- Will your life insurance coverage help to carry on your legacy in the event of your untimely death?
- Have you made arrangements to protect your income if you become disabled?
- Make sure to tell your agent of high value personal property, coverage's may be limited. (Scheduled personal property)
- Is your agent asking the right questions, it could make a big difference in your coverage and premium!
- House payment increased lately? If you escrow your house insurance your premium may have increased! Let us quote your home insurance and perhaps lower your monthly payments!
- Cyber liability is becoming more of an issue everyday. If your business maintains electronic client records you could be at risk. Make sure you are covered!
To contact us: